Legion of F34R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KamiKazie44
Admin

Baha Empty
PostSubject: Baha   Baha EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:16 am

Well we don't have a general board it seems =p I'll just post here! XD

I found it funny.. And I knoe TRiNiTY members will view this at some point =p

We're a "uncoordinated fagget clan" =p

So much jokes from a clan that is jealous of us =p Gotta diss and ban people proves your jealously.. Their leader of all people gotta act immature =p

But o well, they can be jealous of a new clan... They would be the first clan in history to be jealous of a clan that hasn't been up for even 2 weeks yet =p
Back to top Go down
https://f34rc.forumotion.com
KamiKazie44
Admin

Baha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha   Baha EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:00 pm

"LilProDG- [Extacy]and KazieDucker [f3ar or some shit] have made their own clans.
They are trying to get people from TRiNiTY to join them.
I would like all the fags that want to join them, to leave. Save me the trouble of hunting down all the PM's. Leaves me with all the sexy dedicated beasts not willing to leave."

^

I like this post I found on their forums =p

Obv didn't try to take their members as their best members aren't even that good. If I tried we'd already have 100 members cuz they threat their members like shit XD

Their admins rage on people for not playing cod at the time they say and stuff as well.. Been there done that.

They do this cuz their jealous of our clan being new and able to gain this many members in 2 weeks over them not being able too in a month.

I love this =D And they still need spies on our forums XD... I posted saying who I am just now on their forums cuz I ain't scared =p

They just can't handle if someone leaves XD
Back to top Go down
BlaZeWuNn183
Admin
BlaZeWuNn183

Baha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha   Baha EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 pm

I personally think we should just leave this alone. Us laughing about this and commenting on it, is dropping us to their level. We don't want to do that. I just want a fun and comfortable time in this clan. Why don't we just delete this threat, laugh in person and just move on? Who cares if they set spies? Razz They're idiots, I must admit, but we don't have to stoop to their level. If you know what I'm sayin' or if that made any sense what so ever. >_<
Back to top Go down
KamiKazie44
Admin

Baha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha   Baha EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Naw this isn't to their levels =) -- I just posted it here cuz their reading our forums lol so I want them to read it =p -- Their mad, so they tried to make me mad but failed cuz we all knoe it's impossible to get me mad XD or annoy me =p -- This is for my amusement =D Plus I wanted to thank them for joining here because they brought us a good 7 more people to our clan <3 =)
Back to top Go down
Fi5H_FiNGAZ

Fi5H_FiNGAZ

Baha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha   Baha EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 pm

GOO TRINITY!

roflmao
Back to top Go down
BlaZeWuNn183
Admin
BlaZeWuNn183

Baha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha   Baha EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 pm

True enough brah. More members we have, regardless if it's a spy or not... It attracts more members due to the popularity of our clan. That's pretty decent. Thanks Trinity. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha   Baha Empty

Back to top Go down

Baha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of F34R :: Misc :: Misc-
Jump to: