Legion of F34R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KamiKazie44
Admin

Football Empty
PostSubject: Football   Football EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

The season is close and the drafts are starting on sport forums! Pre season started at 8pm EST today with Dal vs Cin!

Who is your team? And who is the favorite in your eyes to win or make it to the Superbowl!

Can never go wrong with Vikings... I mean, their RB is beast! good WRs and the QB is just needed. Favre should retire and let them get a young QB to train over a few years.

My team is New England, pretty much because of Brady and Welker. Lots of people don't like Brady but he is good and has skill no doubt about it!
Back to top Go down
https://f34rc.forumotion.com
Gh0sT_XShadowsX

Gh0sT_XShadowsX

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm a Steelers fan, have been since I started watching football. I also like to root for the Vikings and the Seahawks (I live in the Seattle area). So far I think the Steelers are looking pretty good, I think they have a chance to get to at least the playoffs. Vikings I'm pretty sure will be there as well. I would like to see the Cowboys do good this year too. Seems like there is a lot of good teams this year, I'm excited to see how the season will play out.
Back to top Go down

Football
Page 1 of 1