Legion of F34R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+9
HellSoldier420
Killer13oy
qbizz
ColofulPeinguin
Fi5H_FiNGAZ
Gh0sT_XShadowsX
Zohresh
horgande
BlaZeWuNn183
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BlaZeWuNn183
Admin
BlaZeWuNn183

New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey. I figured that this clan is growing in popularity decently quick, so maybe we need to start to get to know our members and new members.

Introduce yourself, in here. Give a paragraph or a couple of sentences describing who you are, what you like to do for fun, your interests and whatever else you'd be okay with us knowing.

I'll go first.

Hello, I am Chad Whitford. I am from London Ontario Canada. I am 18 years old, my birthday is December 20th, and I am definitely excited for my 19th birthday. I like sports, music, games and hanging out with the best of my friends. Some sports I like are basketball, ufc and hockey. My favourite style of music would happen to be Underground(Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Tech N9ne). I play some games online(War of Creation), and Ps3(NHL2010 and CoD Mw2). Hanging out with friends is just whatever we do. Smoke some weed here and there, drink a bit, chill downtown, fight... That type of deal.
Back to top Go down
horgande

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 am

Heyy, I'm Justin. I'm from Geelong, Australia. I'm 15, and today marks one month from my 16th birthday. Smile I like to do a lot of things, but games and music seem to be my favourite two. I've played many games over my short life so far, but the one that seems to be the most addicting so far is CoD MW2 (when my net isn't playing up). I'm pretty easy to get along with but I can be pretty anti-social at times.
Back to top Go down
Zohresh

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 am

Hey what up my name is caleb. I live in US, California FTW!!!!!!!! I play game alot but usually am out hanging with friends. My favorite online games are: MW:2, Wow and Maden arcade (even tho I suckk at it).My favorite single player game has to be Mafia the first one Smile Hit me up any time to play with you, if I am playing with friends we will back out and invite you Razz
Back to top Go down
Gh0sT_XShadowsX

Gh0sT_XShadowsX

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 pm

What up, I'm Joe Hill and I live around Seattle, Washington. I'm 27, will be 28 on Dec. 14th. I have a 3 year old son who will be 4 in Oct. I'm big on gaming, been doing it since I was 7-8. My mom worked at Nintendo for 12 years of my life so that really didn't help any. Most of my days are spent hanging out with my son or over with friends. I work here and there in construction and have recently started to make a little money off my graphics with websites and making pamphlets. I generally game at night on the weekdays after my boy is in bed but on the weekends I'm on quite a bit unless we have prior engagements. Camping is one of my favorite outdoor things to do next to fishing and boating. I like football(american), basketball, UFC and I'm learning to like hockey. I listen to just about every type of music there is. I lean more towards alternative/rock though with a little bit of rap thrown in there. Glad to be a part of the clan and I look forward to gaming with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Fi5H_FiNGAZ

Fi5H_FiNGAZ

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 am

Ello ello,

I'm Andy Ingram, 19 years old, and turning 20 in August 28th. I spend most my time in Manchester UK, but usually in Jakarta, Indonesia for the summer months. Im in university in Manchester Metropolitan at the moment, and also studying as a public relations intern.

Im easy going, and basically just aim to have a good time, all the time (often with the help of the lovely miss Mary-Jane, or with Mr Jack Daniels, depending on the mood!)

I'm pretty big on sports, mainly including Football (soccer), Rugby and Boxing. Started to watch UFC recently to see what the hype is all about, and I was NOT disappointed (B.J Penn is LEGENDARY).

I like to play games, mostly Fight Night, FIFA10, and any COD.

Nice to meet y'all, and glad to be part of the Legion!
Back to top Go down
ColofulPeinguin

PostSubject: hello   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 am

hey, I'm Evann, i am from Roanoke Virgina,i am 13 as of this post. i dont have many hobbies, but gaming and reading probably top all. and im out of things to say Sad .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Ok well first of all my name is Johnny, I've been playing xbox live for a year & a half now. I get mad sometimes when I play games but anything I say I don't mean. Other thing I do besides xbox is hang out with friends & go paintballing. Im not a hater of school & I don't love it. I get fair grades mid 70's but whatever. I don't like when little kids on xbox scream,swear or say dumb things. I have two sides when I game. I either try hard or I play for laughs (just using shotguns etc). But I know I take the game seriously alot of time and Im sorry for that. Idk if I should put this but why not ^.^. Im 5'7 & I weigh 115lbs (pounds). I like music, Wu-Tang-Clan,Eazy-E,NAS,Linkin Park,2-Pac,Cypress Hills,Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg,Eminem,Ludacris. I play Cod4, Cod-Waw. Im not a fan of Mw2 and I sold it because it got boring. Smile

iTz Caill0u
Back to top Go down
qbizz

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 pm

ok, my name is Quinn i am 17 and i just joined yesterday, just graduated highschool and will be going to college pretty soon but i will still have the time to play games and all, i play mw2 most of the time but i do play other games like, borderlands,hawx etc. i listen to jazz some rock, and rap and techno, i am french.black and indian all rolled into one and yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Heyy, I'm Jarod. I'm from Dayton, Ohio. I'm 15, and I'm very excited for my 16th birthday on november 10th . Gaming and Making music are my life. I play quite a few games online, but the one that seems to be the most most played is MW2, mostly because most my friends play that. I do love me some Bioshock 2 though xD . I'm pretty easy to get along with. I'm glad to be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killer13oy

PostSubject: Im new, Just joined. August 18,2010   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Im from Canada ON, Ill tell you my age is somewhere between 13-15.

I play COD MW2. Its my main game Smile

Im a gamer,website maker,scripter, and a sports boy.
I am also an honors student, dont worry.Im not a nerd or geek Razz

I am one of the most popular people at my school.Im extremely friendly and nice dude Very Happy I have lots of friends (More than 75+) and stuff xD

Just got the Just Cause 2 Demo and it is very amazing xD

Like GTA San Andreas (KINDA) lol!

Also I protect my loved ones....by saying that,fighting for them.....I have gotten in 10 fights total and have never lost one.....Remember...its the your loved ones who are more important than a game

Well im outta things to say so cya xD

Weapon of choice: fish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HellSoldier420

HellSoldier420

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:46 pm

My name is Dan, I live in Fredericton Canada. I'm 18, and work some pretty bizarre hours for my job, which means I can be found gaming at seven in the morning one day, and seven at night the next. It also means I get little sleep, which can make me ramble and lose focus easily. My family are dearer to me in life then anything, and I would lay my life on the line for any one of them.

I'm really laid back, not really ever worried about anything. This makes me forgot a lot of things.

Some people tell me I'm smart, but I say to you now what I tell them: "Smart is having knowledge and knowing how to apply it. If you don't know how to apply it, you're just knowledgeable."
Or if I don't feel like being long winded, I simply laugh at them incessantly.

When it comes to my games, I'm always looking for the next challenge, the next guy who can destroy me, the next obstacle in my way to world domination.

I look forward to gaming with you all.
Back to top Go down
XxSN1P3DxX321

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 am

name is Josh Gillespie im 14 and im mostly on at 9pm eastern-1-3 am and all i do is game and watch T.V I play bfbc2 and Mw2 mostly (barley bfbc tho) and nothin else 2 say about myself
Back to top Go down
ThaNinja

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 am

Hi Guys!
I'm James I live in Sydney Australia, I mainly play Team Fortress 2 or MW2. I'm into all kinds of music but mainly 60's rock like Jimi Hendrix..
Look forward to doing some serious gaming with you guys.. Also just wondering.. Any other Aussies here?
(My internet connection dies on American servers :\)
Back to top Go down
BlaZeWuNn183
Admin
BlaZeWuNn183

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 pm

ThaNinja wrote:
Hi Guys!
I'm James I live in Sydney Australia, I mainly play Team Fortress 2 or MW2. I'm into all kinds of music but mainly 60's rock like Jimi Hendrix..
Look forward to doing some serious gaming with you guys.. Also just wondering.. Any other Aussies here?
(My internet connection dies on American servers :\)

horgande is from Aus as well. =)
Back to top Go down
lilproDG-

lilproDG-

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am

Hey guys, ummm... Im lilproDG-, but you guys can call me lil'prodigy, and im just here to chill and relax, maybe get a GB team from here, and yea thats about it. alcahol
Back to top Go down
HellSoldier420

HellSoldier420

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:21 am

Here's an addition to what I posted before:

I'm a little batshit crazy. There isn't much that will deter me from anything. I like to smoke a bit of pot now and again, and cut loose with a few beers sometimes. I am socially inept. In other words, I don't know how to deal with people. Seems like anytime I get involved with people, shit hits the fan.

I've had fair few women tell me I'm good looking, but I have some difficulty believing it. Maybe due to my constant paranoia, maybe just because I'm modest.

I like to take the lone wolf approach to most everything. If I can't do it alone, I'll sure as hell die trying. But that doesn't mean I won't help out anyone who asks.

In conclusion, I'm a fucked up individual, full of contradictions, deeply rooted mental quirks, and a hatred of a lot of people.

I'm always willing to satisfy curiosity, so feel free to ask me questions.

New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! 633827207100558965-Introductions
Back to top Go down
Hep-B

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey my name is Khalid. I'm a New jersey guy for now. I'm 18 and my bday is nowhere near now. I've been down for sony my whole life so u already no wat system I have. I can usually be seen on psn playin mw2. I've recently gotten really good since I prestiged for the second time and given up on my usual tactics of sneakin round the outer parts of evry map. Now I get my automatic and run through the center tearing my enemies apart. I let go of most of my hobbies ovr the summer but I'll probably take them bac up when I go off to college which is, running track, playing baseball and flirting wit just about evry hot girl I meet. I'm probably gonna be on almost evryday until late september cuz I need to focus on skool but I'll be bac around december or january.

add me I always join invites
Psn : Hep-B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!   New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the clan? Want to get to know people? Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of F34R :: F34R News :: New To F34R-
Jump to: